• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The final print on multiple decals does not match what I see in Production manager

gabagoo

I have used Flexi long enough that I would think I would have saw this before. I ran 250 odd decals and I fill the cutting area fully. when the printer finished it changed the layout and left one row with 6 or so not printed, yet they were all there. I can't think of a reason why it did this and also wonder what happens when I go to cut them. I wasn't going to waste any more time and turfed them and started again ( small decals). Anybody have an idea why it did this?
pics below

Attachments

• IMG_2368.jpg
    IMG_2368.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2369.jpg
    IMG_2369.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 178

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
My first guess is there is a conflict between Flexi and PM. For example, if Flexi is set to manually set the media width to say, 54" but PM is set to automatically get the width from the printer at 50", it will re-nest before sending to the printer.

JetPress

Like Solventinkjet already said. It has happened to me before and you just need to make sure you click on Poll Size every time you start a new print and/or cut job just to make sure it detects the correct media width.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 140

gabagoo

My first guess is there is a conflict between Flexi and PM. For example, if Flexi is set to manually set the media width to say, 54" but PM is set to automatically get the width from the printer at 50", it will re-nest before sending to the printer.
I don't have it set to do that but if it accidently happened, would the cut file mimic this or the original intent?