• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The following is a TEST..............................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just trying to upload a picture.
IMG_20141117_105621 - Copy.jpg

:doh: Wow this was almost like joining all over again. Which brings to mind is that kind of information now gone? I liked looking at that.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Finally, this place looks a little nicer now and the crappy adverts dont hang off the edge on mobile devices & tablets.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I think all of the old content is still here. Here is my first thread I ever posted. You can even see my original username in a post that was quoted

I miss the old "tags/ratings"... you can't agree anymore.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I think all of the old content is still here. Here is my first thread I ever posted. You can even see my original username in a post that was quoted

I miss the old "tags/ratings"... you can't agree anymore.
Yeah what's up with that? I don't like you, I just agree with what you said haha

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
Gino, you need to start throwing a tm after all those periods. Someone posted something the other day with a bunch of periods after the title and it wasn't you. Are you just going to stand for that?