• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The longer I'm in this business the more I believe that nobody who runs for office should be allowed to have the job.

ikarasu

It's kind of like house of cards.

You don't get into the political positions you're gunning for without being corrupt. Whether it's taking bribes, doing some quid pro quo, Or just outright being corrupt.. I don't believe any politician has clean hands.

I've always viewed it as you vote for the LEAST corrupt person. Someone who somewhat aligns with your views...

John Miller

Politicians get advice on what to say in various parts of the country to sway the voters, from companies that poll people as to what's important to them. The politicians usually have no intention of doing what they say.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Pat, what's the story? There must be a reason you posted this, who came in yesterday and what did they do? We all love a good crappy customer story!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
While I don't disagree with Pat, I'm wondering what this industry has to do with it. Did you get stiffed on some PTA political signs?

Stacey K

I like making signs
Who would want to run for anything these days? Our local school board members got death threats and we only have like 6,000 people in our district. Ridiculous.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
When I was in high school, I was class president for 3 years. All I did was delegate and stayed outta the limelight. Over the years, I was the head of various things, but the best one was when I became the NorthEast representative for s101 many years ago. What a frickin' joke. People wouldn't go to their own representatives, but ask me to fix things in their area. I wasn't supposed to, but the different reps did nothing. I had told fred, this ain't working. The whole crowd is coming to me and that's YOUR job. I only represent the mid atlantic and northeast. People for a while thought I was running the show. However, I couldn't be fair. If I helped these people, then those people complained. Then when I'd help others, still others would complain. Being a spokesperson or whatever ya wanna call it, like Lincoln said a long time ago...... You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time. Really true stuff right there.