• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The New DeLorean...

showcase 66

A friend of mine sent me this pic of Stainless Steel Audi. Looks pretty cool. Watch now everyone is going to want their car wrapped in Chrome vinyl to give it that look. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• stainless.jpg
    stainless.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 81

buttons

chrome painted BMW M3 and an actual white gold (that isn't a typo) Mercedes SLR

Attachments

• m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 96
  • SLR.jpg
    SLR.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 73

VinylLabs.com

Yeah, those are paint. (minus the SLR) I was thinking about buying a chrome-like painting system. but I didnt have the 4k to throw into it on a whim... so I stayed away ans stuck with signs and websites ;)

showcase 66

The Audi R8 is polished aluminum not stainless steel.
Sorry for the wrong info. Just posted what my buddy said the sign said infront of the car. Still looks pretty cool. Not sure how other drivers will like having basically a mirrored car driving next to them. Especially in the summer here in AZ. I know its illegal for a glass company to have a mirror on the glass rack facing out because of the reflection.

fmg

Not too sure if these are street legal.
Sun reflection could be a hazard to other motorists.
here is another Merc.

Attachments

• 13367_167502594916_636274916_2618274_2921256_n.jpg
    13367_167502594916_636274916_2618274_2921256_n.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 48

andy

I think Chrome vehicles are the ultimate expression of vulgarity.... like the silly gangster singer chaps who take a beautiful Bentley and ruin it by slapping on silly chrome pram wheels and plastering it with every conceivable piece of automotive tat they can find.

fmg

I think Chrome vehicles are the ultimate expression of vulgarity.... like the silly gangster singer chaps who take a beautiful Bentley and ruin it by slapping on silly chrome pram wheels and plastering it with every conceivable piece of automotive tat they can find.
Not forgetting the dull matte finish that these nice cars are having.
Just recently saw that Becks is selling his 911 on e bay matte finish of course.
http://www.insideline.com/porsche/911/david-beckhams-customized-porsche-911-for-sale-on-ebay.html

buttons

Sorry for the wrong info. Just posted what my buddy said the sign said infront of the car. Still looks pretty cool. Not sure how other drivers will like having basically a mirrored car driving next to them. Especially in the summer here in AZ. I know its illegal for a glass company to have a mirror on the glass rack facing out because of the reflection.

The "chrome" is not street legal in USA. That M3 has been ticketed many times. It's considered too much of a distraction and blinding to other drivers.