• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

the new steeler chant

surf city

OP you should be careful watching the game this weekend with your whole heart thing going on...........my Jets are gonna win. But, hey second place is cool too.

Jillbeans

That's a pretty lame chant.
I was hoping you'd post something I could steal and paint on world of wheels panels this weekend!
:)
Love.....Jill

surf city

Jill there is something you can paint this weekend "J! E! T! S!....Jets Jets Jets !!!"
That one was pretty good Koval. Still like mine better.

Mike_Koval

It is going to be a tough game no doubts about it, we are pretty evenly matched, with the clear advantage going to the Steelers at QB.

shakey0818

Attachments

• aaOP-cheer2.jpg
    aaOP-cheer2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 86

OldPaint

jill i didnt create it, i got a lot of freinds still live in Washington county....THEY SAID IT)))))))))))))))))))))

Last edited:

surf city

Seriously though..Old Paint how are you feeling? I hope you are getting better. Actually everybody hopes you are.

surf city

Hey sometimes I might be a thread pirate but, I just wanted to know and you were the original poster, so sorry I hijacked but, glad your doing better.

Jillbeans

OK, Worshington Caanty that explains it.
And if Liam wore a Jets jersey someone might rip off his little arms!
And I sure can't paint any Jets signs.
I'd get run out of the convention center on a rail.