• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Proper way to make a ADOBE looking shadow in Flexi

Replicator

Thank you for the great tutorial . . . !

I've created a downloadable PDF of this tutorial if someone wants to save it to their computer.

Attachments

• shadows_in_flexisign_pro.pdf
    1,013.5 KB · Views: 142
S

Sign-Man Signs

Ill stick with Signlab,, Ctrl c, Ctrl v, Double Click, Adjust, Ctr S. Print.

Great! Now what's this got to do with the thread other than you have a different software than Flexi? I am so impressed.
:U Rock::U Rock::U Rock::U Rock:

S

Sign-Man Signs

Thank you for the great tutorial . . . !

I've created a downloadable PDF of this tutorial if someone wants to save it to their computer.

Thanks PMG & Rep. I've done it the hard way for years.

dclet

You could have at least left the link in there...:Oops:

a proper .pdf can be found here

~

Last edited:

buddyratley

Super Tip

:goodpost:Could someone please explain the process of removing the background from the following:
Say I create some text in Flexi and then open it in Photoshop and then I want to bevel it and save it then open it in Flexi. This is where things get rough. I can open it, I can ungroup it, I can even unmask it but that damn backgroung is still there. Thanks

saktrnch

Thanks for posting this. Now, how do I put contour cut lines around the word and it's shadow without including the rectangle?

Conor Knoxx

wow.. that is cool!
I didn't think that was possible either.
True enough, its easier to do in other programs, but ultimately all work ends up back in flexi, and sometimes imports/exports can be a pain - so its nice to know it can be done, should the need arise.

dclet

What a weird and complicated way to get a shadow.

indeed just a button would be faster. Is SAi listening? NO.

Thanks for posting this. Now, how do I put contour cut lines around the word and it's shadow without including the rectangle?

this may help

If not I would be happy to throw something together...