• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Shop Truck

tonywhittier

After many debates about the logo and the design...here is the finished product.

Attachments

• 487217_10151261828790685_634404369_n.jpg
    487217_10151261828790685_634404369_n.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 137
  • photo (20).jpg
    photo (20).jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 107

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Besides not being able to read your website, looks nice.

Logo would've looked nice white(not blue) on the side.

Pat Whatley

I actually like it. Sure, the logo could have used a little tweaking and the back is a little busy but all in all I like it....and I hate almost every wrap I see.

The only thing that jumps out at me is the "stand out in a crowd" tagline. SignsNow uses "Stand out in a crowded world". You're a little close in my opinion but nobody outside the industry would notice that.

HulkSmash

Here's one of ours.

Matte Black with Like a Gloss Metallic Blue overlay print on top of the matte.
A Real head turner, and trust me it is getting a ton of attention.

It's all about what's going to bring the business in. I see people taking pictures of the wrap as they're driving by daily.

Attachments

• 860203_608452665838929_1374482625_o.jpg
    860203_608452665838929_1374482625_o.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 130

Craig Sjoquist

...I like to say something positive that ya put much effort in.

I like the side graphic looks edgy & same with the Sharpy design look of the back.

Also KNOW you can do alot better..... Also expect to see it within 6 months.

PLEASE read ...Mike Stevens Mastering Layout 1st

Craig Sjoquist

Colorado....Very nice can see why they take pictures & gets you responses.

Note your eye goes to the main message...Note light color area on black then copy is light enough to be readable on color.

Only thing I see odd is that panel over back wheel ya lost the flow, if panel was mirrored front ya have better flow.

You sure have improved alot.

Marlene

it was an answer to a crack at me. in the orginal thread, the design for this was posted and many suggestions were made as there are a ton of issues with the design, none were taken by the OP who went ahead and put this on his truck and still, has no clue as to what is wrong with it. he is happy and that is that, not much to do past that now. I posted "wow, that sure is something" as I rally thought that when I saw the finished wrap it would have the issues corrected and it would look nice, that didn't happen. it was my way of trying to be kind and not tell the OP that it is hidious, poorly composed, hard to read with black outlines on dark blue letters and messy looking. some like it so be it, jealous? not a chance

tonywhittier

it was an answer to a crack at me. in the orginal thread, the design for this was posted and many suggestions were made as there are a ton of issues with the design, none were taken by the OP who went ahead and put this on his truck and still, has no clue as to what is wrong with it. he is happy and that is that, not much to do past that now. I posted "wow, that sure is something" as I rally thought that when I saw the finished wrap it would have the issues corrected and it would look nice, that didn't happen. it was my way of trying to be kind and not tell the OP that it is hidious, poorly composed, hard to read with black outlines on dark blue letters and messy looking. some like it so be it, jealous? not a chance

I took what people said into consideration and majority of if was about the logo which I said I wasn't changing...I'm sorry YOU don't like it and really could care less if MARLENE from signs101 likes it. Majority of the people like it minus some small stuff which can be fixed...I believe it's bed time in the nursing home so see ya :)

HulkSmash

I took what people said into consideration and majority of if was about the logo which I said I wasn't changing...I'm sorry YOU don't like it and really could care less if MARLENE from signs101 likes it. Majority of the people like it minus some small stuff which can be fixed...I believe it's bed time in the nursing home so see ya :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ok i'm done.

Flame

If you never take criticism, you will never improve. You have a half a** layout, I'm sorry. What you DO have, is a good flow, good colors, and it does pop pretty good! But you're only halfway there, because your logo BUTCHERS the text very horribly. That style is cool and catchy, it just needs better execution.

Same goes for the back website. Making it blue, thumbs up. Making it THAT dark of a blue, thumbs down.

Overall bro, I think you need to take some criticism, and if you do, you could be cranking out some very sick stuff. Take your style and flair, work on the technicality of it, and I'd say you're golden.

That's my $0.02, and not given to you to make myself look good, but to hopefully help a bro out. Best of luck man.

xxaxx

Haha thats the right attitude ... Just wait til the phone calls start rolling in and see who was right.