• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vaccine - you going to take it or no?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
GACO5, If you believe that you need the vaccine (touted by Dr. Fauci), you must also know that despite having received the "so called" vaccine, you will still need to practice "social distancing" and continue to wear a mask or two, (according to the good Dr. Faucistein). Where is the "Freedom" in all of that crap? Not to mention the human "guinea-pig" factor with an experimental jab. o_O
Again not sure if it is needed or not but if I need to get on a plane in a hurry I don't want something like a missing vaccination to keep me here (my parents are in their 80's and live in Tx). The DOD has poked me with experimental drugs before and I am still here (mostly) so we should be fine.

The mask is another issue - I don't think it does much of anything for the user or those around them. I'm required to put my pants on every time before going out in public so I can deal with a mask once in a while.

rossmosh

GACO5, If you believe that you need the vaccine (touted by Dr. Fauci), you must also know that despite having received the "so called" vaccine, you will still need to practice "social distancing" and continue to wear a mask or two, (according to the good Dr. Faucistein). Where is the "Freedom" in all of that crap? Not to mention the human "guinea-pig" factor with an experimental jab. o_O

Love the subtle antisemitism that you slipped there, despite Fauci being Dr. Anthony Fauci, an Italian-American Catholic. Shows pretty clearly what kind of person you are.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Love the subtle antisemitism that you slipped there, despite Fauci being Dr. Anthony Fauci, an Italian-American Catholic. Shows pretty clearly what kind of person you are.

I think you are reading in something that isn't there. The reference to Dr. Faucistein was almost certainly a reference to Dr. Frankenstein and his monster as written by Mary Shelley and not an anti-semitic reference.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I was at a private club last night with my wife for dinner and dancing. I've finally figured out how this covid19 stuff works. If you walked to the bar, to the bathroom around to just talk to people..... you had to wear a mask. Once you sat, you could remove your mask, regardless if you were eating, drinking, talking or just doing nothing. This covid19 stuff is only contagious at about 5' in the air. It's altitude controlled. So, if we stopped walking on our hind legs and go back to crawling like most animals, we can kick this covid19 stuff in the butt and wipe it out forever.

They had 2 people walking around reminding people to wear their masks once you stood up. It made it weird while dancing, but like wayne said, I put all those clothes on...... the mask was just an accent needed here and there while in the upper elevations.

WildWestDesigns

They had 2 people walking around reminding people to wear their masks once you stood up. It made it weird while dancing, but like wayne said, I put all those clothes on...... the mask was just an accent needed here and there while in the upper elevations.

I think you are on to something with the elevations theory. Out in California at the end of April when theme parks start to open, supposed to keep your mouth shut on the roller coasters. So go too high in elevation even the masks don't work, I would imagine that they are doubling up out there.

PatriotWorks

I fit into one of these categories so I'm wondering what the consensus is.
I always wondered how the Nazi Brown Shirts got Jews to load themselves peacefully into Cattle Cars.
It's 1938 Germany in America!
Antifa/BLM is America's Crystal Night.
I don't do business with the vaccinated or any requiring a mask.
A vaccinated person is the greater threat.
Receiving a vaccine for something that was not a problem is a form of insanity or ignorance that goes beyond my ability to understand.
The flu was renamed Covid.
Covid was used to steal an election.
The real goal is less people.
The real threat is the vaccine.
America is now being led by a bunch or moronic communist surrogates working for China.
We are a whisper away from uncivil war.

PatriotWorks

I fit into one of these categories so I'm wondering what the consensus is.
I always wondered how the Nazi Brown Shirts got Jews to load themselves peacefully into Cattle Cars.
Receiving a vaccine for something that was not a problem is a form of insanity or ignorance that goes beyond my ability to understand.
America is now being led by a bunch or moronic communist surrogates working for China.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker

Well, you're not a new as you say you are... who are you pretending NOT to be?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me

Looks like luck is with me then.
I am not Jewish and there are no rail lines here on the island.
I also made sure they injected me in the right arm and not the left they had insisted on.

SignosaurusRex

My comment neither implied nor was it intended to be construed as an antisemitic reference. I take issue with your assessment. My comment was in fact a reference to the character "Dr. Frankenstein" in the book by Mary Shelley.
I have a right to my opinion, as well as you do. As far as what kind of person I am... I am far from antisemitic or racist. I am in fact, an American, of mixed races that have endured hatred and persecution throughout history. I am a free-thinking and sovereign bodied patriot that believes in brotherly love, tolerance, God, loyalty, freedom of choice for my body and many other things...including freedom of speech. In the course of exercising my First Amendment right, I obviously made a comment that "triggered" you to a faulty conclusion. I'll not apologize to your fragility.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
My comment neither implied nor was it intended to be construed as an antisemitic reference. I take issue with your assessment. My comment was in fact a reference to the character "Dr. Frankenstein" in the book by Mary Shelley.
I have a right to my opinion, as well as you do. As far as what kind of person I am... I am far from antisemitic or racist. I am in fact, an American, of mixed races that have endured hatred and persecution throughout history. I am a free-thinking and sovereign bodied patriot that believes in brotherly love, tolerance, God, loyalty, freedom of choice for my body and many other things...including freedom of speech. In the course of exercising my First Amendment right, I obviously made a comment that "triggered" you to a faulty conclusion. I'll not apologize to your fragility.

It's amazing what some people can pull out of thin air. They are so fixated on racism that they can create it out of nothing.

Stacey K

I like making signs
When I was in Florida it was the same. We wore a mask upon entry and if we went to the restr
I was at a private club last night with my wife for dinner and dancing. I've finally figured out how this covid19 stuff works. If you walked to the bar, to the bathroom around to just talk to people..... you had to wear a mask. Once you sat, you could remove your mask, regardless if you were eating, drinking, talking or just doing nothing. This covid19 stuff is only contagious at about 5' in the air. It's altitude controlled. So, if we stopped walking on our hind legs and go back to crawling like most animals, we can kick this covid19 stuff in the butt and wipe it out forever.

When I was in Florida it was the same. We wore a mask upon entry and if we went to the restroom per my Mom. Some others did, some did not. We went to the beach and it was a free for all, only a few older folks with a mask. My bf and I still have not gotten the virus since it came out. We should have gotten it on spring break if we were going to. You know...a few drinks and the social distancing is gone. Plus I think his tongue was hanging out the entire time looking at all the half naked women so he should really have it LOL!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hmmm, a few days after getting vaccinated my android phone has started to crash. Wonder if my new 5g chip is interfering with my phone's 4g?

Play Store has a fix but I can't seem to get past "pending" on the download.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Check out your f@rts. That can tell alot. Maybe you're just backfiring too much with that added oomph, they put in it.

Val47

Hmmm, a few days after getting vaccinated my android phone has started to crash. Wonder if my new 5g chip is interfering with my phone's 4g?

Play Store has a fix but I can't seem to get past "pending" on the download.

I'm seriously having the same problem. Not sure it's really related, but the hair raised on my arms when I read this.
Insert Twilight zone music here.

Edit, also... I started this post on my fancy new phone, and it put my text into the body of GAC05's quote. I don't know if that is me learning the neweness of the new phone, or a new feature in the upgrades.
I switched to fix this on my computer.
vaccine vs tech issues.... :donderwolk:

Last edited:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Got an email today from the State of Washington letting me know that I was now eligible to get the vaccine ... even though I got my first shot on February 2nd and my second shot on March 2nd.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Got an email today from the State of Washington letting me know that I was now eligible to get the vaccine ... even though I got my first shot on February 2nd and my second shot on March 2nd.
You need the updated Biden Vaccine, your old Trump Vaccine has expired.

Val47

Yah, the State is taking "control" of it. Many hiccups have been ironed out, but I'm not at all surprised. You already had your validation. don't you have your little paper card? I have one... next shot is the 14th. I'll get my "letter of eligibility" around, the 4th of July? if not later. :)

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'm seriously having the same problem. Not sure it's really related, but the hair raised on my arms when I read this.
Insert Twilight zone music here.

Edit, also... I started this post on my fancy new phone, and it put my text into the body of GAC05's quote. I don't know if that is me learning the neweness of the new phone, or a new feature in the upgrades.
I switched to fix this on my computer.
vaccine vs tech issues.... :donderwolk:
I rolled back the March 22 update of the 'Android System WebView' app and the crashes stopped. Google has a fix but it seems to be stuck - maybe too many users trying to download the same file at once.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview