• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vaccine - you going to take it or no?

PatriotWorks

Well, you're not a new as you say you are... who are you pretending NOT to be?
I have 11,625 unread posts. Does that help?
Came here looking for information on a Camm-1 GR but slid off the main drag after reading the mindless thread about the covid. It was then the reality of the treasonous nature of America's dumbed down populate printing circles not just [HASHTAG]#NPR[/HASHTAG].
You might say the Covid Hoax, the subsequent election steal and now the coming Covid Vaccine Genocide grinds my gears.
I really hate it when national ignorance and immorality of a nation serve to nurture tyranny.
Shouldn't non maskers and people who refuse to take the vaccine be dead by now?
We don't have a pandemic.
The Covid Hoax is the Mother of All biological attacks on America.....and they did it by changing the name of the flu to Covid. Public education did the rest.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Business's in my area are giving free beers, liquor shots and discounts if you show your vaccine card.

Get a vaccine, double mask and get your free beer! Strange...

WildWestDesigns

Since when does it have 100% mortality rate??

Around here, there was actually an effort to have non maskers be charged with negligent homicide (it didn't go thru), but there is fear mongering going on with this.

I see a lot of people that say they got a shot and didn't turn into this that or the other. What a lot of people forget is that some issues take yrs to manifest itself. I saw one vaccine expert (just because I only saw one expert doesn't mean that there is only one that believes this) said that while he isn't against the vaccine itself, he does worry about how it's being rolled out and he worries about general public immunity in 5 to 10 yrs.

Now for some, like my dad who was born while WWII was still going on (not by much though), that 5 to 10 yrs isn't going to concern them as my dad doesn't think he will make it 5 yrs (and he is actually in very good health considering his age), much less 10 to actually worry about the state of public immunity health.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Around here, there was actually an effort to have non maskers be charged with negligent homicide (it didn't go thru), but there is fear mongering going on with this.

I see a lot of people that say they got a shot and didn't turn into this that or the other. What a lot of people forget is that some issues take yrs to manifest itself. I saw one vaccine expert (just because I only saw one expert doesn't mean that there is only one that believes this) said that while he isn't against the vaccine itself, he does worry about how it's being rolled out and he worries about general public immunity in 5 to 10 yrs.

Now for some, like my dad who was born while WWII was still going on (not by much though), that 5 to 10 yrs isn't going to concern them as my dad doesn't think he will make it 5 yrs (and he is actually in very good health considering his age), much less 10 to actually worry about the state of public immunity health.
My parents feel the same way. They are 73 but since my Dad's heart attack at 52 they know you can die any day. If the vaccine gets them a few more years to live, travel and hug their kids and grandkids, they are all for it.

brdesign

People also forget that the full effects of a virus can take years to manifest. Parents used to take their kids to Chicken Pox parties to purposely infect them to build up their immunity not knowing that same virus can resurface decades later as Shingles. I wish they had the Chicken Pox vaccine when I was a kid, I was one the few rare cases to suffer though chicken pox twice! Viruses can very unpredictable.

I know people who have covid who didn't die but months later they are still having health issues when they were in good health before. I have a neighbor that 3 months after getting covid is still on massive doses of steroids because it triggered her immune system into attacking her own red blood cells.

Yes I am concerned that we don't have years of testing and trails with the covid vaccine, but I'm willing to bet my own health the risks from the vaccine are less than the risk of the virus.
I will also be getting the shingles vaccine as soon as I'm eligible.

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
I drove 210 miles round trip for my first shot Tuesday :rock-n-roll:
Those who don't want the vaccine will get whatever comes their way, the least of which will be my sympathy :peace!:

I've learned a lot about things I've never considered, until reading this thread. Granted I just skimmed through a lot of them, but that free beer and shots thing is very intriguing. It does seem as if many here are basing decisions of others from if they will take the vaccine or not. I don't understand why one person can form an opinion because someone else does or doesn't do things their way? Others say its all about the science but they haven't done near yet enough testing other than simulated testing. That is not scientific if you ask me. Just guesswork at best.
I know many people who are taking medicines for all sorts of ailments. They still have the ailments but the expensive remedies aren't really helping. Just masking a little bit. It would seem that some higher up power is cashing in at all of our expenses. They've had flu vaccines for decades and yet we still have the flu. A different variation. Someone somewhere just keeps coming up with new problems every year and like the sheeple we are we just do what they tell us to do.

WildWestDesigns

My parents feel the same way.

Ironically, my dad was gung ho the other way up until around election time (imagine that) when fear mongering really seemed to be at an all time high.

Here is the problem that I have as well, numbers have been overstated or understated depending on what was trying to be achieved.

Ever since I have been alive, it seems trust in politicians and government officials has really sunk and when you compound it with pork in relief bills, politicians getting caught violating their own draconian edicts, numbers being over or under stated depending on what looks bad for whom. Trust, even if there is nothing wrong with the vaccine, trust just isn't there.

Those who don't want the vaccine will get whatever comes their way, the least of which will be my sympathy :peace!:

I agree with this. It is a choice and choice has consequences. I will say this, I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I just prefer not to be a beta tester for something like this. I would prefer to wait and see and then partake if need be.

I'm willing to take my chances though without as I really have become a hermit (about 80% there to begin with). Last 3 months I have left the property once and it's not like it was to the grocery store or some high traffic area, it was to the co-op. Not for fear of the beer bug mind you, but the other wackadoos that seem to be around here. So my desire to actually mingle with other people is getting less and less. Added benefit is that my exposure to most illnesses that are socially communicated are almost nil.

Life in general is a lot more fragile then people want to think about. Sometimes it sucks, but it is what it is.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I have 11,625 unread posts. Does that help?
Came here looking for information on a Camm-1 GR but slid off the main drag after reading the mindless thread about the covid. It was then the reality of the treasonous nature of America's dumbed down populate printing circles not just [HASHTAG]#NPR[/HASHTAG].
You might say the Covid Hoax, the subsequent election steal and now the coming Covid Vaccine Genocide grinds my gears.
I really hate it when national ignorance and immorality of a nation serve to nurture tyranny.
Shouldn't non maskers and people who refuse to take the vaccine be dead by now?
We don't have a pandemic.
The Covid Hoax is the Mother of All biological attacks on America.....and they did it by changing the name of the flu to Covid. Public education did the rest.
You don't belong on this forum for the sign making industry. Go back to your Qanon forum. You only joined here to spew your conspiracy theories. Admin needs a better filter.

Last edited:

hollywoodhd

A work in progress!
Nope! Why survival rated 98% or better without the vaccine. Imagine if they would allow hydroxychloroquine to be prescribed (it is safe, people have taken it for arthritis for years)

rossmosh

Nope! Why survival rated 98% or better without the vaccine. Imagine if they would allow hydroxychloroquine to be prescribed (it is safe, people have taken it for arthritis for years)

1. Hydroxychloroquine doesn't effectively treat the virus.

2. Not everyone has a 2% survival rate. That's an average survival rate.

3. There are long term effects of having Covid. My legs hurt for about 6 months after having a very mild case.

4. Getting Covid doesn't have to result in death. You're way more likely to end up in the ICU compared to just about every other virus.

5. It's not only about you, but it's about protecting others.

6. By not getting vaccinated, you're hurting other small businesses and your neighbors.

So just a few reasons to get the vaccine.

decalman

What vaccine? mRNA is genetically modified poison. One of he head Pfizer scientist said all that take it will die after 2 years, 3 years if your lucky.

You all can have mine.

decalman

What vaccine? mRNA is genetically modified poison. One of he head Pfizer scientist said all that take it will die after 2 years, 3 years if your lucky.

You all can have mine.

Your brilliant Balstestrat
I guess someone that is skeptical of government is worthy to be mocked.
I will buy Balstestrats jabs and 16 additional booster jabs.

Totally ridiculous of me, to think that there is corruption and dishonesty in politics and big pharma

decalman

Ironically, my dad was gung ho the other way up until around election time (imagine that) when fear mongering really seemed to be at an all time high.

Here is the problem that I have as well, numbers have been overstated or understated depending on what was trying to be achieved.

Ever since I have been alive, it seems trust in politicians and government officials has really sunk and when you compound it with pork in relief bills, politicians getting caught violating their own draconian edicts, numbers being over or under stated depending on what looks bad for whom. Trust, even if there is nothing wrong with the vaccine, trust just isn't there.

I agree with this. It is a choice and choice has consequences. I will say this, I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I just prefer not to be a beta tester for something like this. I would prefer to wait and see and then partake if need be.

I'm willing to take my chances though without as I really have become a hermit (about 80% there to begin with). Last 3 months I have left the property once and it's not like it was to the grocery store or some high traffic area, it was to the co-op. Not for fear of the beer bug mind you, but the other wackadoos that seem to be around here. So my desire to actually mingle with other people is getting less and less. Added benefit is that my exposure to most illnesses that are socially communicated are almost nil.

Life in general is a lot more fragile then people want to think about. Sometimes it sucks, but it is what it is.

I'm an ANTI VAXER ANTI MASK, PRO 2ND AMENDMENT, PRO FREE CHOICE.
I can tolerate people that love dna experimental needle jabs.
Take mine.

My best friends are guinea pigs.
What amazes me, is the lack of respect and narrow minded intolerance of the multitude.

Can't we just get along?.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Take mine.

My best friends are guinea pigs.
What amazes me, is the lack of respect and narrow minded intolerance of the multitude.

Why are you calling it a JAB? Though you said you lived in USA

WildWestDesigns

Take mine.

Well the guinea pigs are what the rest of rest easier as all the kinks hopefully will have gotten out. It's a quandary. I have family members that are around due to modern medicine (but one has to ask, would they have had those issues if it wasn't for what's going on around in the modern world).

I think it was a swiss vaccine expert that has been quoted as saying that he doesn't have an issue with the vaccine itself, but he worries about how it's being rolled out and what public health is going to be like 5 to 10 yrs down the line. Now, my dad, at his age, could care less about 5 to 10 yrs down the line. So you have people like that as well.

My problem is how this has been handled in the political sphere and that trust has been shot to high heaven. Regardless if the vaccine is kosher or not. Have had people under and over report numbers due to what political agenda that they are trying to push. At least one politician has been quoted as saying now we can reshape America in our vision.

Yep, discourse has been ruined. There is no free exchange of ideas (and that's really how we all learn, we shouldn't do things in a vacuum) and that is a dangerous path on many levels.

decalman

Why are you calling it a JAB? Though you said you lived in USA

I just gave an earful, that seems to be in total opposition of this threads hostile majority, and you sir, are suspicious of my use of the word " JAB" ?
I've picked up the jab slang online.
It seems pretty self explanatory.
I was trying to be nice.
I thought death shot would be too controversial.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hahahaaaaa..... you guys and gals still fighting about this stuff ??

What's wrong with....... to each their own ?? If ya wanna get it, get it. If ya don't wanna get it, don't get it.

In no way am I condemning anyone for getting regardless of which type they choose, nor am I coming down on someone not getting for whatever reasons. My real concern is..... is it safe ?? Sorta. However, we're seeing the new varients are not thwarted by these vaccines. It's on the news everywhere. There are quite a few new generations of this covid19 stuff and they haven't figured it out, yet.

Do as you want and worry about yourself.