• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

They've Had 3 Years To Fix This (FEMA Wall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zillion29

No political commentary. But JFC, this wall . . . every time something goes wrong I have to look at the President sitting in front of this truly dreadful dimensional letter atrocity. No offense to who did this, but taxpayers should want their GSA cash back.

ea7a4b16-33d9-462b-9d6c-331dfd95934e.png

There are pictures where there are no issues with the kerning both with Obama and Trump in picture. Something was redone to the room and whoever reinstalled the letters messed up bad.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Daaayum...loookeee there...mixing sans serif Os and Es in with all those serifs. That's a rookie mistake, for sure. Double check, but I strongly suspect the hat was made in China...and is now worth double due to the tariffs.

JB

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Like he'd ever get within 1,000 miles of an actual emergency or natural disaster.

Pretty sure he and all of Ivanka's apparel lines are exempt from the tariffs.

Although you claim to play by the rules in this place, you never cease to amaze me how you can take such a horrific disaster, probably one of the worst in the last 100 years or more...... and turn it political. You..... are truly a little person with no feelings towards your fellow man.

thesignpost

I see we have some uninformed liberal tools on this site. GINO, Im a big fan. I like your style and no bullshit attitude. Your "banning" was a disgrace. Keep it up, we need more like you.

Johnny Best

It is the Entertainment, Spoofs and Humor Isle Toad. But you need to be in the Hate your duly elected President Isle, the one where Rachel Maddow is standing right behind Wolf Blitzer.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Really.................. need I say anymore ?? Only a real putz would cop an attitude like you do.

For some reason beyond any normal person's vision......... you think you can say and do anything you want, anywhere you want and it's alright. Well, in rules and policy you can, but in personality, compassion and humaneness, you have the personality of that egg you jut mentioned.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Daaayum...loookeee there...mixing sans serif Os and Es in with all those serifs. That's a rookie mistake, for sure. Double check, but I strongly suspect the hat was made in China...and is now worth double due to the tariffs.

JB
Huh? Last I checked there were no serifs in "e" or "o" in any font.

rossmosh

The post is about FEMA and the idiot who installed/provided the letters. There is absolutely no reason to make this political.

I'm about 85% sure those letters were installed with velcro right on the carpet. Velcro sticks great, but the letters can definitely drift and look funky. What likely happened was one of the letters fell off, got damaged, and then was replaced. The replacement was incorrect but no one cared/noticed.

Johnny Best

I wonder if the cabinet they store them in is crooked as well.

Toad's back. Did you delete all your posts on here, do you have to go to the edit to do that. Or did someone else do it for you.
Don't worry we found the place to hook our wagon up. Right behind Liz Warren's wagon that is loaded with plenty of promises that won't be kept.

Status
Not open for further replies.