• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This forum is drowning in

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The picture of Spam was not making fun of anyone's business. Just an observation on what the forum looked like this morning. I know how stuff like this happens and how you can deal with it. Rather than getting butt-hurt about it, I thought it would be funny to post a picture of Spam. As I said, there seems to be a real dearth of sense of humor around here today. White Haus seemed to get it.

The picture was.... ehh Okay. It's a tad overused for these situations, but it was your post #3, I thought was unneeded and in poor taste. Tell me where he came down on your sh!t and you just took it, like a real person.

gnubler

This place is a friggin gold mine of info and experienced users that would love to help the average joe with his substrate questions
No kidding. Just look at the abuse I tolerate by being here...totally worth it with all the help & knowledge I've gained.

At least these invaders are nonresponsive bots, like one and done. Be thankful you're not bombarded with a gaggle of gnublers cluttering the forums with stupid questions.