• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This is for anyone who screwed up lately...

Stacey K

I like making signs
I hope this makes you feel better! I noticed this at our County Fair this past weekend and walked past it 10 times then had to take some pics to share :roflmao:

Attachments

• IMG_4809.jpeg
    IMG_4809.jpeg
    297.3 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_4810.jpeg
    IMG_4810.jpeg
    455.3 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_4811.jpeg
    IMG_4811.jpeg
    405 KB · Views: 385

gnubler

Mine too, after an install from hell last week when my heat gun batteries both died as I was 15 minutes from finishing a trailer out in the field. Not my finest work.

unclebun

Calendared vinyl. The funny thing is the inconsistency. The first picture they star cut the vinyl over the screw but forgot to cut around the screw. Then one of the others they tried to wrap over it (with predictable results).

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
What's the vehicle? I see this sort of stuff on track cars where panels need to be removed, so screws need to be accessible. And also the graphic works on track cars are never the cleanest jobs as they get replaced every so often.

netsol

heat gun batteries???
in all fairness, some tools are not meant to be battery operated (although i have been tempted to buy one)

jimbug72

Around here the carney folk always install their own stuff, this is pretty typical

Yeah, around here the carney folk are notoriously cheap, and don't want to pay for anything. None of them are interested in paying "extra" for premium vinyl, and at least half of them install themselves. None of them ever come back and complain though. In their defense though, no one seems to care. I think they could just spray-paint "Fresh Squeezed Lemonade" on the side of a landscaping trailer and folks will like up around the block to pay $7 for a cup of sugar water.

CanuckSigns

I had a carney a few years ago picked up their rush signs and asked me if he could pay in ride tickets, I was feeling generous that day so i said yes, My kids thought they were in heaven that year!

Stacey K

I like making signs
It was a business trailer doing advertising for his business! I'm guessing he did the installation himself to save a buck!