• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This is getting weird now..

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
So after all the weirdness on the jig post, he’s now taken it upon himself to create a new profile then dislike a bunch of my comments via that instead.

time to get the mods involved?

Pretty easy to tell it’s him because my name isn’t Tom..

B36F65C5-EA34-4F99-BE71-2CEB8C9A0B89.jpeg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I was looking for posts from our favorite aluminum scholar in the Recent Activity Stream and noticed the dislike carpet-bombing earlier today. Some people have odd ways to entertain themselves.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
If you were going to make a troll account you wouldn’t make your first action to let everyone know who you are though. Definitely a screw loose somewhere..

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Stop calling me, T O M.........................

iPrintStuff: Who is it?
Gino: It's me, Tom. Open up, man, I got
the stuff
Gino: It's me, Tom, man. Open up, I got
the stuff
iPrintStuff: Who?
Gino: It's, Tom, man. Open up, I think the
cops saw me come in here
Gino: It's, Tom, man. Will you open up, I
got the stuff with me
iPrintStuff: Who?
Gino: Tom, man. Open up
iPrintStuff: Tom?
Gino: Yeah, Tom. C'mon, man, open up, I
think the cops saw me
iPrintStuff: Tom's not here
Gino: No, man, I'm Tom, man

(just adding to the weird)

jwlllpl

TOM Time Of Month
TOM Thomas Names and nicknames
TOM The Omega Man
TOM Think Of Me
TOM Tome of Media
TOM The Other Moderator
TOM The Old Masters
:)

Jay Grooms

Printing, Printing, Printing......
I got bombarded by the new account too last night. Guy really has nothing better to do in life?

So after all the weirdness on the jig post, he’s now taken it upon himself to create a new profile then dislike a bunch of my comments via that instead.

time to get the mods involved?

Pretty easy to tell it’s him because my name isn’t Tom..

View attachment 149518

Your entitled to your own opinions. However, your not entitled to your own facts.

Fact of the matter is im not responsible for "iSuckstuff" but judging by your demeanor in pms and in posts it doesn't really surprise me that you've managed to piss someone off.

Enjoy your forum folks!

I got bombarded by the new account too last night. Guy really has nothing better to do in life?

Your entitled to your own opinions. However, your not entitled to your own facts.

Fact of the matter is im not responsible for "iSuckstuff" but judging by your demeanor in pms and in posts it doesn't really surprise me that you've managed to **** someone off.

Enjoy your forum folks!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, for what it's worth, I come here for the entertainment and most people know that. The everyday bullsh!t is enough, especially these days. If you can't come here and ask simple questions, give simple answers or have fun with each other, then what's the sense of it all ?? I mean, I look at what's on the surface here. Now, it seems we have people worming their way into members profiles, message centers and that's just not right. Who left the f*ckin' back door open ??

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
There are 65 unique visitors to this page. I wonder what the number has to be for the Mods to unlock the next higher level.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
C'mon ma-a-a-a-n.......... is anyone listening to what's going on here ?? (Guess where I learned that one)

Ya might have facts, but ya don't have all the information, yet. This elevator isn't going to the top floor any longer. It seems to be stuck at 2.

Johnny Best

Clearly these are two separate individuals.
iSuckStuff is out of the UK somewhere.
DustyCanine is in Atlanta.

you have to keep up Burton. Imprint stuff is from the UK. Dusty made that I sick stuff up because I print stuff was giving Dusty a hard time about pawning his wares.
Dusty and ISuckstuff are one and the same.
Review test in an hour.