• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This makes me sick to my stomach

I-Style

Wow do they mix there own Ink???
I buy here the raw material more expensive than what they sell the product for...

letterman7

What can you do - it's a 'sign of the times'. They have to do a huge volume just to break even - would you want to work that hard? Besides, they're in Arizona - what's the shipping gonna be?

signmeup

Better learn to carve...... Oh wait.... they invented routers so anyone can do that too. Never mind.

dwt

I'm willing to bet that there will be junk fees and ad on charges to make up the difference.
Would you like fries with that?

Also would you mind taking my business name off of your backpage posting? We are here discussing this in a private/professional forum not airing it for the world to see.
Have a little respect for myself and the others that are on this board.
Thanks

TheSnowman

We received exactly what we ordered and we are so very impressed.

Man, we really got more than what we were expecting.

So...they expected to get a piece of crap, and were totally impressed that they got what they had actually ordered...that's an amazing company right there. Amazingly enough, my customers actually EXPECT us to get their orders right and be happy with the finish product.

greglauter

Did you see that they quoted all of you guys for today's ad? I hope they requested permission prior to posting an ad. Pretty unprofessional if you ask me.

tcorn1965

If their work ethic is as unprofessional as the tactics they are showing by posting this thread on their site...No worries they wont last. What kills me is the self serving testimonials, obviously written by them. They must think Joe Customer has no sense and wont realize that they are writing them themselves.

Terry

He also added this to his backpage post

"Looks like our competition is getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Please feel free to browse our site. No loss leaders, no tricks or gimmicks, just high quality banners and signs at truly affordable prices."

Now with my company name on there! Hmmm I think a call to my lawyer may be in order this morning :)