• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This should get a laugh..

omgsideburns

The boss man was calling around yesterday looking to get a supplier to cut down a bunch of odd colored coro blanks for us, and he was having a hard enough time finding the color. One of the places said "uhh.. we don't have a machine to cut coro."

As I type this, my boss is boxing up a coroclaw right now to ship to him with a note that says "Here you go. Grimco sells these if you need any more."

:ROFLMAO:

TheSnowman

I must be a moron, cause I don't get it. I'm not sure why you were calling around looking for someone to cut Cor-X. Is the joke that you don't have to have a "machine"? If so...isn't the joke on you?

omgsideburns

Oh... I guess we're the only ones who get the suppliers to cut stuff down to size when we need more than one or two pieces.

It saves us time. Yes, the joke is instead of just saying he doesn't cut it down, he said he doesn't have a machine for it. I'm guessing no one who has trucks in the area had it, and because shipping a box of 18x24 blanks is easier than shipping of 4x8 sheets. Thanks for making me feel like a jerk.

Marlene

The boss man was calling around yesterday looking to get a supplier to cut down a bunch of odd colored coro blanks for us. One of the places said "uhh.. we don't have a machine to cut coro."

not sure if I am getting this either. we do have a "machine" to cut coroplast. we have a panel saw and can remove the saw and replace it with an attachment with a blade to cut coroplast. it works great as all you need to do it use the guides of the panel saw and pull the blade thru so all is straight. that coroclaw is just a hand held thing so all would be cut and measured by hand so I sure wouldn't want to use it and I just as well use a snap blade or anything else that cuts as it is time consuming.

BROWNDOG

dont sweat it, i got it, our suppliers cut most of our stuff to the finished size as well, but i'd be too cheap to send a cutter myself. but would like to sometimes,

GB2

Old Member
Hey, if I call your boss and tell him I would cut the coro but I don't have a machine, do you think he'd send me a coro-claw too? I could use a new one!

TheSnowman

Wasn't tryin' to make you feel like a jerk, was just tryin' to make my head figure it out. We order stuff in 4' X 8' or 18" X 24", and cut on the Saw-Trax if needed. With each shop being set up differently...I just didn't get it. I'm not a cranky old fart today either...yet...but give me time!

omgsideburns

lol, maybe i'm cranky. at least i'm not an old fart. what's funny is he ordered new coro claws.. and the one he's sending them is an old one with a sawtrax logo on it.