• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

this sign just glows.

SD&F

If you want to add signs like this to your portfolio sign up here:

At Sign Design and Fabrication we pride ourselves as being a reliable source for your outsourcing needs. We have developed a new way of ordering via a website that you can customize with your logo and portfolio so if a customer was over your shoulder it looks as if its coming straight from you. The best thing about it is that its free for members of :signs101:!

you can sign up and send your logos at
http://www.sandblasted.com/signs101/

We welcome the opportunity to submit a proposal on your next project.

Attachments

• IMG_0981.jpg
    IMG_0981.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0982.jpg
    IMG_0982.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 164

Patrick46

Ehhhh....try again

(I'm usually NOT this upfront against others designs...but when they tell me what 'my' opinion should be regarding their work........I tend to get alittle negative.)

letterman7

Yes... that's a pretty basic sign lit by neon. Understandably it's to show what you offer, but still... anyone with a router and some LED's can do that.

fmg

Listen to all the shoulda woulda coulda's here.
I think it looks very nice and well done!

SD&F

The sign was made exactly to the customers specifications. I really like the added element a little lighting can provide. This sign looked amazing installed. It is hanging on our wall for the pictures. Thank you all for the input and having a look! much appreciated.

zmatalucci

another nice feature would have been to use acrylic w/ translucent blue behind the face to also have that square element "glow"