• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on Master Pro cutters?

Tony Vega

Any thoughts or opinions on these cutters that places like Masterwarehouse and UStech sell? We currently have an Ioline Studio 8/20 and are looking for something a little more current. Looking for something that can accept 24" media.

signmeup

I've had good luck with mine but you might want to look for a good used roland, graphtec or the like. A lot of people on this site think Master plotters are crap. I've never owned anything else so I have no idea.

ProColorGraphics

I had one and it worked great for just cutting stuff out. For the price, it is a really good buy in my opinion. It doesn't have all of the fancy options like the more expensive counterparts, but it I was going to buy a regular plotter to just do cutting, that is probably what I would get. I would go with like a 36" if I were you. It's not that much more $.

chopper

if you are running an ioline now you wont be happy with a master it will be taking a step backwards,
//chopper