• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosh

Just got off the phone with one of my baby-mommas. She is wanting more child support, $99 a month is enough IMO!

Mosh

What does Blue-yellow book have to do with corn, signs, driving drunk, or Nebraska in general?

I was drunk the day my mama got out of prison, I went to pick her up in the rain. Before I could get to the staion, in my pick-up truck, she got runned over by a damned old train.

Mosh

I will post come picks of us out oppossum stomping. We have alot of firearms in our household. Biggest one I have is a Marlin 44-90.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Gee... as fun as this has been... it no longer carries any resemblence to a design thread it started as... way past time to just shut this down... so I am.

If you wanna play with Mosh... maybe someone should direct him to NHB so he can REALLY have some fun... maybe he can post his possum-stompin' over there...

Status
Not open for further replies.