• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Three weeks in to the Graphtec CE5000-60

nopalito24

The FC series is a heavy duty high end model, the CEseries does not have this feature. Of course it is her choice of what she is willing to do but she paid for her plotter that has all these neat features including the Feed option, this will be the only way you will be able to do a job bigger than 10ft on a CE series plotter other then paneling the job. I do boat, and car graphics-up to 20ft in one single shot-I have the confidence to walk away from my plotter.
Also, the cutting master software and the plotters features come w/ an option to sort your job. For example, all cutters are designed to cut "all over the place" not in order, say your cutting the word TEST- if you send the job
the plotter will cut the inside of the S then advance or retract the material to cut the fist T then so on ... but if you enable the Sort option or choose Restrict Media Movement in the CM2 software then the machine will cut in order from Front to Back, this does not matter an a small 2ft job, but a 20ft job you would not want your plotter to move your material back and forth that much. Just FYI