• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tiger King

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
They are adding a follow up episode tomorrow. Seems odd that it's on Easter... everything about that show should be far removed from a religious holiday.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
So tex whats your take on that disaster?
You should watch the wild and wonderful whites of west virginia.

Well, I made it though 8 minutes of that show before I had to stop because my brain was about to explode. They really need to put subtitles on there because I couldn't understand anything those people said... might as well of been speaking Chinese.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Well, I made it though 8 minutes of that show before I had to stop because my brain was about to explode. They really need to put subtitles on there because I couldn't understand anything those people said... might as well of been speaking Chinese.
I couldnt follow that family tree the rest was good stuff. I swear that the one girl said her uncle was her dad and her sister was her mom. I hit rewind twice and gave up trying to understand that.

ikarasu

I couldn't make it through 5 minutes. I really don't see why it's such a hit... I get everyone is stuck at home eat hung Netflix..... But that show?! Come on.

AMGearhart

I won't watch those shows. I feel like it's rewarding people for being willfully stupid or just being a horrible person. From what I hear, it's like Jerry Springer on crack.

Notarealsignguy

I won't watch those shows. I feel like it's rewarding people for being willfully stupid or just being a horrible person. From what I hear, it's like Jerry Springer on crack.
So youre saying you dont watch honey boo boo either? Thats tex’s favorite

MikePro

first two episodes, are numbing. After that, holy hell. Interesting story, not just TigerKing himself but the three different perspectives on the same industry.
worth the watch just to share the same WTF?!?conversations, but plenty of summaries online at this point to get the jist and save your soul from exhaustion.

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
Weird characters but Making a murderer is a bigger wtf story. in my opinion.

Notarealsignguy

Weird characters but Making a murderer is a bigger wtf story. in my opinion.
For lack of a better term, I think they were more intentionally slanted in making a murderer. The narrative led you to conclusions where tiger king seemed to tell the sides more independently.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Making a Murderer happened a few miles from me. I didn't know her but a lot of my friends did, he killed her in most peoples opinion around here without a doubt.

Anyway...TIGER KING!!! Total drama overload!!! I
  • Carol killed her husband
  • Joe got railroaded by all the felons - notice the only guy who wasn't in trouble with the government didn't get called to testify? No leg guy
  • Jeff stole the zoo, what a thief...an evil genius
  • Joe needs to learn that if he wants someone dead, he should not talk about it - he's his own worst enemy
  • Joe clearly blew up the studio
  • Animal abuse and killing tigers...on the fence looking at it from a farmers point of view.
  • Breeding - IDK, people breed dogs, cats, cows, chickens, horses. None of them would have their zoos if they weren't breeding, it's a perfect circle they have going. Bunch of crooks, all of them!
  • Carol is the worst of them, kill the husband for the money and recruit free labor, evil genius. She cooked up a great plan for publicity by going after Joe.
  • Eye of the Tiger - I used to picture Rocky in my mind...now I picture a fat guy on a wave runner ugh