• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Time for an introduction

redbeered

Hello everybody! My name's Dave. Been lurking for quite some time, doubting if I have a place in this trade again considering how awesome all of your work is.I was a billboard painter way back in the 70's.(lotsa wall doggin).Did the art school thing way back then. Got out of it after about 10 years and went into construction work.Well now I find myself in the 00's getting back to it after 20 odd years of construction. Trying to make it with my powdercoating business but the graphics just go hand and hand with it.Well consider me a born again signer. (nobody uses mops anymore??) sorry for the long intro:beer ,Dave P.S. Thank you Fred for this place!! Wow how things have changed!

SignosaurusRex

Welcome Aboard Dave! I still use a mop all I can even though it isn't as much as I'd like! Still good $$$ in it for a good wall dog or brush man. anywhoo....Welcome Bro!

Ken

HI Dave.
Welcome BACK!
So what are you thinking about your re-entry to the biz? Are you gonna "tech-up?" or stick with wall-dog stuff? Or a combo thereof?
And is it red-beer-ed or red beered. What I really want to know is if you have a red beard or you drink red beer? Either one is Ok, just curious...lol
Welcome from beautiful BC.
Cheers!
Ken

SignosaurusRex

Good to hear yo got some white in the beard! Push forward and you'll find or make your place. The mop will never go away completely.:thumb:

Flame

Whether you're a dog who climbs walls or a red bearded ole' wizard who drinks red beer....

WELCOME TO SIGNS101!

S

Sign-Man Signs

Weclome not enough of us old guys here! Hey Flame what's up with your avatar?

jdb

Welcome aboard. I still use brushes a lot! Got a boat to hand letter today. Use my computer quite a bit as well. I'd recommend doing both. Best of luck!