• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

To remove or not

noelway

We have a single story gas station that needs vinyl replace around the store. It common cents to remove the old vinyl because of peeling, but how about the glue if Im just going right over the top same design? What would you charge for 97 ft, 4 colors, and stright cut, basically no design needed. This would include removal of old, plot and install.

noelway

how do I do that? If It cost anything, I got a lot more to ask. Im holding back right now lol Fig I'd stop texting my friend that knows this stuff before ticking him off. lol

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
how do I do that? If It cost anything, I got a lot more to ask. Im holding back right now lol Fig I'd stop texting my friend that knows this stuff before ticking him off. lol

Here's a link to that information. But before you go spending anything, you need to do some research on what was said in your other thread.

iSign

it's really very simple... all you need to do is tell me EXACTLY how much YOU will pay in material cost, and EXACTLY how long it will take YOU to do this job. Then if you need to rent a lift, HOW MUCH? ...

...that's it... the only other things... EXACTLY how much is your monthly overhead, how many hours do you want to work each week, how much salary & profit do you require.

With the answers to these few questions, we can help you determine EXACTLY what your shop rate would be, your material mark-up, and insta-maticly... with the click of a forum submit button... you have your price!!

astro8

it's really very simple... all you need to do is tell me EXACTLY how much YOU will pay in material cost, and EXACTLY how long it will take YOU to do this job. Then if you need to rent a lift, HOW MUCH? ...

...that's it... the only other things... EXACTLY how much is your monthly overhead, how many hours do you want to work each week, how much salary & profit do you require.

With the answers to these few questions, we can help you determine EXACTLY what your shop rate would be, your material mark-up, and insta-maticly... with the click of a forum submit button... you have your price!!

that's good...:thumb:

noelway

thanks isign. Im going to wait to use that program until I donate. Going to use ladders. I use a 32ft a couple times a day, so I feel fine on it.