• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Toon Factory Question

Rainey

I have a wrecker company that wants a picture of a wrecker on thier logo. I showed them the truck clipart at The Toon Factory and found one they like. Does Deaton sell single cliparts or are they only availible on the cd?
thanks

iSign

Since the website doesn't offer individual files, I'd assume that they are only available on the CD, but i don't know for sure.

If not, I'd suggest you have the client pay half the $130 to be able to use that image, & you pay the other half to end up with the CD. Good deal for both of you, in my opinion.

SignosaurusRex

Another option is to have John create a new image exclusively for you and your client. I had John do this one for one of my towing industry clients and he did a fabulous job. It was $ well spent.

Attachments

• TRAW2.jpg
    TRAW2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

weaselboogie

And most importantly, YOU're NOT paying for the art, your customer is. Get a ballpark from John, quote out your customer and hope for the best.

iSign

...have John create a new image exclusively for you and your client. I had John do this one...

Wow, that is a nice custom design!
I had John do a custom design for one of my clients as well.

...just a thought, you might want to put a watermark on a nice 500x800 pixel image like that... of course I'm not suggesting Rainey or anyone at Signs101 would use it, but in a thread with the words tow-truck, logo, and clip art... google may attract some unscrupulous folks to that image some day

SignosaurusRex

Wow, that is a nice custom design!
I had John do a custom design for one of my clients as well.

...just a thought, you might want to put a watermark on a nice 500x800 pixel image like that... of course I'm not suggesting Rainey or anyone at Signs101 would use it, but in a thread with the words tow-truck, logo, and clip art... google may attract some unscrupulous folks to that image some day

:thumb:Thanks for the reminder!