• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Totally Free Trailer Template Anyone?

jfiscus

Rap Master
I just drew this up today (completely from scratch), so it is 100% original.
It is just one of the hundreds that I've drawn for proofing purposes. (this is a Titan trailer)
I feel like sharing it, and am asking nothing in return.

It was set up at 1/20 scale, the elements should be easy enough to move around to make other trailer lengths.
(created in AI 4.0)

ENJOY!:corndog:

Attachments

• trailer template.pdf
    309.6 KB · Views: 207

BALLPARK

That looks great... I agree it should be easy to modify for different trailer sizes.

Thanks for sharing!!!

This looks far better than the mock-up I normally use for proofs on small trailers.

Dakotagrafx

Thanks I can modify the cargo doors to drop down and have a template for my own trailer also. Is almost identical to a haulmark

JP4

Awesome. Thank You!.

I'm needing one of these for dual axle and drop down rear door so this gets me started.

JP

Last edited:

ddubia

Another Thank You!

I actually have a quick sketch to do for a repeat customer who is purchasing a new trailer and asks for a sketch idea. I'll use this today to do his design.

Totally awesome!

phototec

Great job on the trailer template, really like the wheels and tires very well done, and thanks for posting for all of us to use.

I know Fred doesn't like us to share, but I think this is what this site should be about, helping each other.

If and when I get a trailer job, I will make a template using parts of yours and then I will post it up for others to use as you did.

:thankyou: :thumb: :corndog: :clapping: :goodpost: :notworthy: