• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tracking problem with Ana Express 120e

sspeck70

I recently purchased a used Anagraph 120e in good condition. I used 4 or 5 times on some small vinyl graphics jobs. It seemed to work really well. Nothing I cut ran more than 36" of vinyl through the machine. I am using the trail of signGo just to see if I like it. The cutter came with some software on diskette. I have not looked at it yet. I noticed that the pinch rollers on the ends (2 rollers per end) had some glue or something on them and were making marks on the vinyl. I called a company in Cali and got some new ones for my machine. Since then the machine will move the vinyl an inch or more to the left, facing the machine in about 3 feet of vinyl. I have tried aligning it several times and moving the pinch rollers this way and that. I have moved the entire roll to the left and right and always get the same results. It is a 48" cutter. I apologize if I am not giving good or enough info. This is my first time to try a forum and am very new to this, I did search for info on similiar problems but it doesn't seem that there are many post regarding this for this particular machine. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks..

rambo555

If I understand what your describing correctly, the media is moving back and forth after you replaced the pinch rollers. I'm not real familiar with that machine, but it sounds like the rollers are either different size in diameter or the pressure is uneven between the two rollers. Are you sure you received new rollers? If not, then they may differ in size and will have uneven pressure that will likely result in the media moving around.

Hope this helps!

Techman

You have to make sure you replace the tiny bushings on each side of the new rollers. Or, one side is sticking.