• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trouble in paradise

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
David Snider said:
When trying to record a movie on my VCR...do I need to set the TV channel to 3 or to channel 4? And why did VHS win over Beta?

When you were a kid, did you ride the bus to school or take your lunch? :Sleeping:

Geary

Here's Proof !

trouble in paradise said:
......blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada......... I went through about 75 websites which most were about as vague as the 30 yellow page ads I called. I am piecing it all together and I am getting sharper by the minute, until I qualify for your greatness to build me some banners.

See kids? This is proof that one shouldn't get drunk and go on the internet. Makes you sound like a complete 'TARD !

Have a better day! :Welcome: and goodbye! :thankyou:

~gear

vid

Hellllooooooo Trouble

When I called your competition gathering info on how to produce a specialty banner on tranlucent ripstop nylon 60" high which was quite common on the internet, the 30 yellow page ads I called referred me to someone else quickly, which took me down to 2 real fast. Seems alot of you are weak within your own business.

You won't find the manufacturing capabilities to produce what you want in a traditional sign shop. The inherent difficulties of the substrate do not lend themselves to common solutions of imprinting. --- You're looking for gold in the wrong kind of mine.

There are two proven ways to pull off what you'd like to do. However, considering the scale of your project, a facility would need to dedicate more space and equipment than is financially feasible for a manufacturing process to suit your request --- even with your threat of spending thousands of dollars.

Stilllllllll.... I think there might is one way to pull off what you want, but I'm not the kind of guy to experiment with a $20,000 piece of equipment... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what's you budget for R&D?

oooooooooo, wait. I just checked out one webstie and may have found a good source for you.

I am piecing it all together and I am getting sharper by the minute, until I qualify for your greatness to build me some banners.

....but, you're probably a pretty sharp guy by now. Go to that site and check it out. It was the first one I went to for a solution.

I trust that you're not price shopping.

just my .02
vid