• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

True Confession

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Ok...so I upped the ante and went out to the shop and got a piece of 1-1/4 pvc electrical conduit with the flared end...holy smokes...now we're talkin'. That thing could call in a pack of dingos in a heartbeat.

James Burke

Oh, the hazards of wireless broadband out in the boonies. Never could waste that much time when I had DSL.

Real work beckons...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Brings back the days of grabbing the extension wand off the vacuum and chasing my brother around trying to yell into his ear. Now I need to check Ancestry.com to see if I am part Australian aboriginal.

James Burke

Brings back the days of grabbing the extension wand off the vacuum and chasing my brother around trying to yell into his ear.

Yep, mom's old Filter Queen never sounded better then when we were humming tunes through the wand and the hose. But if my memory serves me correctly, it sure smelled nasty.

Now I need to check Ancestry.com to see if I am part Australian aboriginal.

Ha...ha....ha. 23andMe is sure to get some new traffic from this thread!

Last edited: