• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UGHHHHH!!!! HELP Please???

Sign_Boy

I don't know why I didn't think of welding similar colors?????
Someone come smack me, Please!!!

Thank you all for the help on this

Sign_Boy

Check out the nodes on this thing now.....:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• nodes.jpg
    nodes.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 105

peavey123

Try this. Convert it to a HIGH quality jpeg, and run an autotrace on it. Believe it or not... it works.

...man I get a file like the one sign boy posted every couple weeks...why didn't i think of this?! thanks, Flame!

flyinhawaiian968

Corel export filter has been doing this for years and years! Its the settings when exporting that does this

IIRC, when they export as an eps or .ai file, they've checked the simulate complex filled curves or simulate outline effects, not sure which one does it. I think it also happens when fills are gradations, but don't recall.

Have the client uncheck those boxes and save as an .ai file, it will pretty much open with little or no issues at all, or sit there and weld all the pieces together. Sometimes its just easier to re-trace and clean it all up on your own though.....

Chris

Sign_Boy

Corel export filter has been doing this for years and years! Its the settings when exporting that does this

IIRC, when they export as an eps or .ai file, they've checked the simulate complex filled curves or simulate outline effects, not sure which one does it. I think it also happens when fills are gradations, but don't recall.

Have the client uncheck those boxes and save as an .ai file, it will pretty much open with little or no issues at all, or sit there and weld all the pieces together. Sometimes its just easier to re-trace and clean it all up on your own though.....

Chris

Thanks for the info, I'll have to remember to tell Corel users that next time. I don't know much about Corel.