• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ugly as Homemade Sin...

Graphics2u

Here it is!

Attachments

• LaPointe's Road.jpg
    LaPointe's Road.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 72

Gino

Premium Subscriber

S'Rex.... I don't care what they say about you..... you're frickin' good. :clapping:

Stacy.... drop that customer. Anyone who wants that kinda crap has got to be nuts. :banghead:

GP

Wow - that is impressive!

(an one ugly font - looks like everything is mispelled - classic case of "you get what you pay for" font)

Well done Signs101, none the less.

GP

Bigdawg

Just Me
It totally eludes me why a high-end, waterfront condo association would use this font in it's promotional materials. You think this is ugly? They have that combined with a distressed courier-looking font for the main copy in their brochure...

OldPaint

that would be a good font..............IF YOU WANTED say a CAP SWOOSH, to start the word with........but not the whole word.

Jillbeans

If you look at the comments on its Dafont page people are practically wetting themselves over how "awesum" they think it is. Someone even sez they want it for a tattoo.
hahaha