• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Uk signwriter saying hello

Andrew Butler

Been hanging around a while and wanting to post an introdution for ages, just wanted to say what a great site and I hope to get involved.
I run a small sign shop and banner manufacturing business in Lancashire England, I trained as a signwriter guilder way back in 1981 and have been involved in the industry ever since, I am one of those sign makers that grows more enthusiastic with each new trick I learn and feel lucky to go and work every day doing a job I love.

Hope to get to know you all better and learn even more new tricks, see you soon.

Andy

Andrew Butler

Thanks for the welcome everyone, must say after looking at some of the work on here that there are some very talented people on this forum.

Thaks to all Andy

Craig Sjoquist

welcome aboard ...glad to hear you have good training be fun to see your work .. I've been at it 30yrs still enjoy all of it ... well have fun & enjoy