• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Uncle sam, "we want you" use

stephenj148

You misunderstood me. The Uncle Sam part is public domain, use it. I was trying to speak against the advice posted about using other logos like the example mentioned of Wonder Bread which isn't in the public domain.

I didn't want someone to come along like I did in the past and think that ripping off other logos not in the public domain was acceptable.

ohh okay.. sorry. little slow this morning'

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
As others have stated it's public domain. Personally I wouldn't use it, make your own ... for the love of all that is unholy, hire a concept artist to create an original Uncle Sam that is all your frat's stuff. Well worth the money. I did some design work for a paintball league that did the zombie invasion stuff ... paid someone to paint a zombie uncle sam since my skills are lacking in that. good stuff.