• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Under Ice logos for hockey arenas!

rcook99

We have been asked to quote logos for one of our local arenas. Has anybody had any experience with these logos and if so can you enlighten me on what product works best. I have done some research and noticed people talking about a mesh product but not sure what they are using. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

rcook99

Mike I heard him mention vinyl for the stripes but can just plain vinyl be used for full color PRI ted logos as well. Also is there a specific product that anyone can suggest.

MikePro

cast materials-only, i'd imagine, since it would handle the extreme temperatures a bit better than cheap vinyl. printed/laminated cast vinyl is the same as stock color cast. you'll be fine.

i'll bet if you called your supplier, and mentioned what you're doing, they would have a solution.

rcook99

Mikepro, thanks I already have a call into my supplier and waiting for a return call but wanted to see what others are using and hear what experiences they have had.

Thanks

Schickworks

we have used mesh banner material here at our local rink and curling rink on several occasions. Seems to work very well. They can save the stuff for next year too.