• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Up and running!!!!!!!!!!

tooserious

Almost 2 weeks and i been gead in the water.,So if anyone has a Tech destroy a FDC cable from the slider to the main board there is an extra one tucked under the screwed on metal peice that holds th 6 cables...one is plugged in the mainboard but goes no where!!!!!!! Dammut I wish I knew before I was raped for the 6 cables.....I have not opened them maybe Mimaki will take them back for a fee????:omg2:

artbot

they should take them back. really. whether they knew or didn't know you didn't need them. they were wrong.

congrats. hoping to get my replacement head in early this week. so strange for a jv3 to sit silent.

tooserious

Yes it is strange and quiet!!!! NO DROANING OF THE PUMPS AT 3AM......i DO HAVE TO GO IN AND RECALIBRATE i KIND OF SCREWED IT UP...I need a transalation to the English Mimaki uses!!!!!!!