• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Upgrading to Latex or Solvent inks.

StephenOrange

Eater of cake. Maker of .
I’ve worked on all sorts of printers the last 20 years, and I guarantee you the latest latex and bigger name solvent machines are able to print at exceptionally high quality. But to often sales and technical staff don’t do their jobs by getting the machines dialed in perfectly. Look at running costs, environmental requirements, workflow need etc. If the machine is from a reputable OEM then you’ll be able to fine tune for quality.

B893P78

I’ve worked on all sorts of printers the last 20 years, and I guarantee you the latest latex and bigger name solvent machines are able to print at exceptionally high quality. But to often sales and technical staff don’t do their jobs by getting the machines dialed in perfectly. Look at running costs, environmental requirements, workflow need etc. If the machine is from a reputable OEM then you’ll be able to fine tune for quality.

The Epson solvent looks amazing but its outside my budget.

doing research on this startojet thing, never heard of them.