• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

using rockstar logo for mx decals?

SignArtGraphix

:notworthy: if its on Brands of the World Ill use it I dont care. I have no respect for authority. I prefer to use and say Im sorry later.

I hear ya there!

I made an MX graphic kit with an actress on it... with the publicity it got I thought for sure I was getting sued! She ended up Tweeting about how much she loved it! Goes to show that sometimes the "saying sorry later" approach works great

It was just a joke kit tho... idk about reproducing tm logos for resale...

visual800

what pi$$es me off is that WE are liable for getting spanked for crap like this but idiots on ebay are selling this stuff and not getting in trouble. Its a backwards world for sure.

TresL

I've seen it several times. He turns a lot heads in the pits.
Not your standard MX kit for sure.

I hear ya there!

I made an MX graphic kit with an actress on it... with the publicity it got I thought for sure I was getting sued! She ended up Tweeting about how much she loved it! Goes to show that sometimes the "saying sorry later" approach works great

It was just a joke kit tho... idk about reproducing tm logos for resale...

iSign

Right now it's just a hobby and have made some dekalkit to friends and myself....

...But in the future I might start selling a bit but then I know that I'm going to keep me away from rockstar and similar logos without asking

fun to see this come up again every quarter or so...
..noticed this quote begs another of the standard replies that didn't seem to come up yet...

...one I remember getting schooled 10 years ago in a discussion much like this...

but in case robahl doesn't know this yet... the hobby line doesn't help at all, and regardless of selling or just making & giving away or using... it's all equally illegal...

...& I'm the last person to dispute the world being backwards in a lot of ways...

but when you know something is wrong... or at least illegal... you have as much right as anyone, to move to Russia or operate as some fly-by-night web presence, and skirt the laws you know damn well about...OR... you have the right to play by societies rules, and take advantage of your right to run your own business & legally exploit all the benefits of capitalism you can manage... with a known address, and auditable tax returns... and all the other minor inconveniences of joining a civilized community... not both...