• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

USTECH 65" MVT-600 cold laminator purchase from Dave at bestdgi.com

davidgodden

Bought the 65'' VT 9600 the 65'' version anyway

My name is Dave,

I like the 55'' laminators best.. that's what I need period

The reason I'm disappointed, after a year of saving up enough to buy a 55'' laminator. A new Royal Sovereign or USTECH or a used
Royal Sovereign. And yesterday, upon being ready to purchase, and call Dave at best DGI and find he only has 65'' size on hand ..

I've edited this post to say I ordered the VT 9600 yesterday.. the 65'' version Looking forward to seeing it arrive.

It looks very nice Since there are not many pics of this model anywhere on the internet. I will post a few
I'm wondering if it has a rear removable table over the take up reel

rcook99

Dave,

I ordered my VT9600 a few weeks ago and I only run a 48" printer. I will simply tell you that I am extremely happy with my purchase and wonder why I waited so long to buy a laminator. It has worked great so far but I did have a few minor issues upon start up. First it seemed to wrinkle no matter what I did so upon inspecting the spacing between the top and bottom rollers I noticed they were not even. Once I adjusted them it ran fine. It is very easy to adjust and Dave at Bestdgi was quick to respond to my questions with the answers to fix my problem. I think you will be happy with it as well. I went with the crank handle as I figure that should never break when compared to an electric motor. I also spoke with another member who has had a US tech for 4 years and stated to me on the phone that if it broke today he would buy another US Tech. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Thanks
Bob

My name is Dave,

I like the 55'' laminators best.. that's what I need period

The reason I'm disappointed, after a year of saving up enough to buy a 55'' laminator. A new Royal Sovereign or USTECH or a used
Royal Sovereign. And yesterday, upon being ready to purchase, and call Dave at best DGI and find he only has 65'' size on hand ..

I've edited this post to say I ordered the VT 9600 yesterday.. the 65'' version Looking forward to seeing it arrive.

It looks very nice Since there are not many pics of this model anywhere on the internet. I will post a few
I'm wondering if it has a rear removable table over the take up reel

KevSign

We had their machine over 4 yrs and some parts problem need replace.
Dave is very helpful trouble shoot and send us free part to fix and now working again.

Great services and great machine.

Kevin

davidgodden

VT-9600 Assembly and topsheet test

I hope I got this assembly picture attached.
Although I haven't laminated as of yet and only tried a quick application tape piece so far machine seems awesome.
I will update. It seems you can hear when the top roller lays onto the bottom roller when closing and I am
not sure if it needs more tightening a that point

Attachments

• VT-9600 assembly and topsheet test.jpg
    VT-9600 assembly and topsheet test.jpg
    696 KB · Views: 153