• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UV Blocking for Retail Store Windows

jtaylor79

I have a customer that is looking to have something applied to his windows to reduce the fading of products in his retail store due to the amount of sunlight coming through his windows. Is 3M auto window tint the best solution or would a clear overlaminate work in this case? He's not particularly looking to block the light, just the UV exposure. And would it matter if it's applied to the inside or outside of the windows? Thanks!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have a customer that is looking to have something applied to his windows to reduce the fading of products in his retail store due to the amount of sunlight coming through his windows. Is 3M auto window tint the best solution or would a clear overlaminate work in this case? He's not particularly looking to block the light, just the UV exposure. And would it matter if it's applied to the inside or outside of the windows? Thanks!

What about using window perf? That way he could advertise also lol.