• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UV Flatbed Printer - UJF-6042MK II E

Raum Divarco

General Manager CUTWORX USA / Amcad & Graphics
Lightly used Flatbed Direct-to-Object UV Printer.
Model: UJF-6042MKIIE
Working Print Area: 23.6" x 16.5"
Working Print Height (thickness): 6.02"
Ink/Config: LUS120 CMYKWWClPR200
Options: Ionizer & Stand

Sometimes circumstances change.
Our colleagues and friends are more than happy to assist in "rehoming" platforms.

Asking Price is in the 30s.
If you would like to get more information on the unit please leave me a message.
This unit is in Arkansas but is at a great entry price point for businesses looking to expand their capabilities.

If you are not familiar with the UJF platform, please follow this link to some pages with applications for reference. https://linktr.ee/inkjet_printing_solutions

Attachments

• Direct-to-Object-Flatbed-UV-Printer-For-Sale (1).jpeg
    Direct-to-Object-Flatbed-UV-Printer-For-Sale (1).jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 178
  • Mimaki-UJF-6042-Benchtop-Printer-For-Sale (2).jpg
    Mimaki-UJF-6042-Benchtop-Printer-For-Sale (2).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Mimaki-UJF-UV-Printer-For-Sale (1).jpg
    Mimaki-UJF-UV-Printer-For-Sale (1).jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Raum Divarco

General Manager CUTWORX USA / Amcad & Graphics
Lightly used Flatbed Direct-to-Object UV Printer.
Model: UJF-6042MKIIE
Working Print Area: 23.6" x 16.5"
Working Print Height (thickness): 6.02"
Ink/Config: LUS120 CMYKWWClPR200
Options: Ionizer & Stand

Sometimes circumstances change.
Our colleagues and friends are more than happy to assist in "rehoming" platforms.

Asking Price is in the 30s.
If you would like to get more information on the unit please leave me a message.
This unit is in Arkansas but is at a great entry price point for businesses looking to expand their capabilities.

If you are not familiar with the UJF platform, please follow this link to some pages with applications for reference. https://linktr.ee/inkjet_printing_solutions
Price has been adjusted to $28,000 so that the total reinstallation for the new owner will be more attractive.