• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vacuum table

jayhawksigns

Has anyone here made their own vacuum hold down table for their router??

Of course I am planning on making it using the router, but I didn't know if anyone would have any suggestions, or plans for one that they have made, that they would be willing to share. The dealer we got our router through was supposed to send us a .tap file all ready to drop in the router and go, but for some reason hasn't gotten around to it yet.

So far we have just been clamping the wood/aluminum/alumacore to the table, but with doing the HDU signs and building a dust collector to go around the router the clamps are going to have to go bye bye. Any help you can provide is appreciated.

dennis j

Matthew, I think that Erinie from Balch Signs may have built one. Do a search he may have posted some information here.

jayhawksigns

Thanks for the link, Ernie and I both have the same router too. I sent an email but I don't know if it went through, I'll see if he responds and I might send him another just in case.