• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Valuejet maintenance

Valentino

ok, so now that I have my ValueJet and am printing with it, does anyone have maintenance tips.

I make sure to run my machine everyday. as per the mutoh rep I turn my machine off everynight as well, and always keep the head high when I print and low when it's off. I also always lift the media lever when I am not printing.

how often do I clean the printhead (or run the printhead cleaning cycle)?

how often do I clean the wiper?

where do I buy replacement parts, like the waste ink tank?

any info will help.

Checkers

The best tip I could give is...

READ THE MANUALS

The more you can learn about your tools, the more money they will make for you :)

Checkers

Compilla

how often do I clean the printhead (or run the printhead cleaning cycle)?

how often do I clean the wiper?

where do I buy replacement parts, like the waste ink tank?
How often do you use the machine ?
If you run your machine 8 hours a day you will need to clean it daily. If you run your machine for an hour a day you may need to clean it once or twice a week. Maintenence it is very important and can prevent some parts from pre-mature failure.

For parts contact your dealer or Mutoh.

Just my .02 cents from the world of color.

And remember your MANUAL it is your best friend.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

ChicagoGraphics

Valentino.....Think of it this way. What would you rather do 10-15 minutes a day to clean your printer or pay thousands to have your heads and other parts replaced. We clean are printers at least once a day twice when we print anything over 1,000sq. ft. a day, thats almost everyday.
Your printer had to come with a manual.