• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Van Template

MARSERdesigns

I have searched everywhere for a template for 2009 E350 econoline Van/Bus. Can someone please point me in the right direction!!

IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4289.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

mzick

Take some straight on pics of both sides, rear, and front. Take some measurements of critical items and length of the bus and go from there.

Graphicdetailsinc

an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper might not be the best way to go, if your scale is off by even 1/8" then you overall scale on an image that large will be off a lot. measure something on the vehicle that is easy to scale from like the front door seam to the back edge of the van. That way if you off by a little your scale will only be off a little not a lot.

Malkin

an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper might not be the best way to go, if your scale is off by even 1/8" then you overall scale on an image that large will be off a lot. measure something on the vehicle that is easy to scale from like the front door seam to the back edge of the van. That way if you off by a little your scale will only be off a little not a lot.

+1!!

grafixemporium

Eh... an 1/8 of an inch is not going to make a huge difference on most layouts. Let's be realistic. It's pretty tough to lay vinyl within a 1/8" margin of error.

Find the centermost point on the vehicle. Stand back and hold the camera even with that center point. Take a picture. Measure something on the van... like a window or body line... that you can use as a reference to scale the picture in Photoshop. I recommend scaling and designing at 1/10th scale at 1000ppi.

Woohoo 500th post!