• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vanity plate?

T

TonyC

Anyone got any creative ideas for a vanity plate? Ideas so far... SIGNSHP (sign shop), SIGNS4U, SIGNJKE (sign jocky)

Going on my 92 Lexus SC400

2B

If you want people to be aware of what you do, put your company name so they can contact you.

Otherwise just use a WOW design that you really like, this should catch their attention

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Anyone got any creative ideas for a vanity plate? Ideas so far... SIGNSHP (sign shop), SIGNS4U, SIGNJKE (sign jocky)

Going on my 92 Lexus SC400

Although you know what you are trying to say others may not.

SIGNJKE= sign joke?
SIGNSHP= Sign shipper?

Just my $0.02

T

TonyC

Not wanting to...

Not wanting to advertise. Just having a mild midlife crisis and wanting a tag. This is as far as my wife will let me go on a car she is going to drive.

T

TonyC

Whatcha think?

gasigns was mentioned at the shop. signcar was liked.

ICASIGN is my favorite. Opinions?

ddubia

Although you know what you are trying to say others may not.

SIGNJKE= sign joke?
SIGNSHP= Sign shipper?

Just my $0.02

Yeah, a body shop guy I used to do work for gave his wife an older Camero he completely restored for her birthday. He wanted to get her a vanity plate of "Pretty Girl". But that was too many letters so he shortened it to "PRTYGIRL".

When he unveiled the car to her she loved it. When she walked around the back and saw that plate she exclaimed, "Party girl ?!" He explained it to her but "party girl" was all she could see. hahahaha