• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector Doctor

BALLPARK

Once again Vector Doctor saves the day...

We are covered up with artwork for festivals and wraps right now. Whenever we get a logo that needs to be vectorized we send it his way. He does fast work and offers excellent prices that will not blow up the budget on a project or slow it down.

We sent him about 12-15 logos and had a very tight open window to prep the files for the printing process. He came through with time to spare and allowed us to focus on other projects. I cannot say enough positive things about Vector Doctor and the high quality of work they preform on a daily basis.

http://www.vectordoctor.com/

Thanks Vector Doctor!!!

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Hello Ballpark thanks for the great shout out. Just to be clear to everyone.... there is no "they" at vector doctor, just me for now

Jwalk

Ill keep this in mind every now and then Im scrambling for some vector work. I end up having to beg some friends.