• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vehicle Wrapz cost-effective Edgewise?

Arlo Kalon 2.0

HAS anyone satisfactorily done a wrap with considerable coverage of the vehicle with an Edge? What's best vinyl to use?

Driving Force

we have in the old days. use 3m controltac with comply. You can put several of the prints together on the table to make the install a little easier. just carefully backcut the paper about 1/2 inch ad preassemble them.

Barry

Dave,

Honestly you would probably be better out subing out the prints to someone with a 54"+ machine. The time savings during install alone will probably save you a ton of money.

Spot Color

I feel your pain Doug. I've done some partial wraps with the Edge and now just farm out the printing to a friend with a JV3. Like you, I'm a one man shop and I have to be all things here.

Dave,
I think you'll find the 3M with comply to be the best for wrapping. About doing it with an Edge... It can be done but why would you want to?