• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Velcro??

SignsonTime

Does anyone know where to purchase a large quantity of velcro at a fair price? Looking for about 270 feet of self adhesive. Also I am using it to do a temporary overlay on a large banner (4'x20') with another smaller banner to cover a section for a special (18"x6'). Do you think that velcro on all four sides will hold or any other suggestions?

Mainframe

There is a new velcro out that uses 2 of the "hard" sides of the velcro we are used to, I don't have the info here but I have it at the shop, I will post more info in the am when I get there, this stuff is good for installing a banner outside against a wall.

B Snyder

There is a new velcro out that uses 2 of the "hard" sides of the velcro we are used to, I don't have the info here but I have it at the shop, I will post more info in the am when I get there, this stuff is good for installing a banner outside against a wall.

Are you refering to 3M's "dual lock" product or something newer? Dual lock has been around a long time.

klemgraphics

I get mine from Fellers or NGlantz, I did get some samples recently from Duraco Express and their prices seem good and products seem to be of good quality as well.

SignsonTime

Yes I do have a number of suppliers. I did not realize Fellers sells large rolls. Thank You for everyone that had helpful feedback.