• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaCamm stripes

sundancekc

Anyone know why I'm getting these strange lines in my test print?

I've cleaned per the DIY instructions here and checked for lint, wiper blade cupping etc. and everything seems to be fine.

Just wondering...

Attachments

• VCstripes.jpg
    VCstripes.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 199

Barry

Your bi-directional adjustment is most likely out of alignment. Adjust bi-directional and then re-print the media feed calibration and it will most likely look correct.

If that is not the problem make sure all of your nozzles are firing by using the test print button on the front panel.

sundancekc

I adjusted all the Bi-Directional settings and made sure all the nozzles are firing. Everything's set perfectly but the test print still has the same lines.

The prints coming out look great with no banding so I won't worry about it for now I guess.

I'll ask my tech about it then next time I see him.

Thanks for the help Barry.

sundancekc

Just found out from a tech that one of my nozzles is not firing. That's why I get a stripe on the test print. Since hundreds of nozzles fire while printing it's not noticable on any prints.

He said it may start firing agian after some use but it's nothing to worry about.

Just thought I'd update everyone in case you ever get the same result from a test print.