• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks: Computer Shut Down During Print

grafixemporium

GRRRRR... I was 95% through a long ass truck bed panel on 180cv3 for a rush job that we have to start installing in the morning. GRRRRRRRR. I turned my back for 10 minutes... and the RIP computer ran Windows updates and automatically restarted. GRRRRRRR. I wish Versaworks was able to pick up where it left off in situations like this. GRRRRRRRR.

Custom_Grafx

mate you have some pretty good self control to just be saying GRRRR.

MAN THAT SUX!

Can you turn off auto update? Hope it doesn't happen again!

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Yeah, i've had the power go off 3 times in the middle of printing...and all I could think of was...why can there be a spot saver in the Roland somewhere along the line. Gotta turn off those automatic updates for sure though. The power backup battery that would keep my Roland going AND rip pc is well over $1,500. Those heating elements take a lot of juice. So I figured...I'm never going to ruin $1,500 worth of prints at cost from power outages to justify buying that backup power supply.