• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaWorks unselectable option

Fapo

Hello,
can someone help me with versaworks? I cant change option "mode". It is unselectable. I need to select less passes for high quality printing.

1708876451457.png

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Not sure, but you already have 'high mode' selected. That should give you the best quality.

Just make sure your media profile is correct.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not at my computer, but now you have a different media chosen, a different quality and the software does it for you. You can override it, but at the moment I d9nt know how til I get in tomorrow.

Fapo

It doesn't matter, I need to change the number of passes and it goes to change in each media profile but in my versaworks it is unselectable in all of media profiles.
I'm not at my computer, but now you have a different media chosen, a different quality and the software does it for you. You can override it, but at the moment I d9nt know how til I get in tomorrow.