• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks & Windows 10

d fleming

Go to a computer repair store near you and get an old debugged tower with 7 in it. Dedicate it to printer with no other duties

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We're on 5.2.2 and it's running fine on win 7 and win 11. No extra fiddling around to make it work, either.

netsol

you need to be logged as an administrator user,
UAC must be set to NEVER NOTIFY (if you can't modify UAC you don't have sufficient privileges to do the installation

Gino, i am surprised yours works in windows 11, it seems to be nothing but trouble to me

i simply copy files to a folder and it tells me i don't have permission (logged in as administrator [WHAT HAS HIGHER PERMISSIONS THAN ADMINISTRATOR?])

Ra351000

Я использую 5.5 на Windows 10 каждый день. Работает отлично на 2 компах.
where are you find 5.5 instaler file? all google searches going to oficial roland download center. it have only versa 6

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
where are you find 5.5 instaler file? all google searches going to oficial roland download center. it have only versa 6
I think you need to actually buy a CD copy from Roland, if they actually sell it still. I don't believe you can download it off their site anymore.

Ra351000

if you google "versaworks reddit", the second result is a reddit post with a dropbox link to version 5.5
really thanks, I spent over a month trying to find this. but the search didn't bring me to Reddit, probably because it's not popular in my country. who would have thought that reddit is good for more than just entertainment =)