• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VFW Logo

rjssigns

Anyone know where I can find the new recolored VFW logo in vector format?(see below). Or do I need to apply to the VFW to get a conditional use permit to access decent artwork?
Friend is working with a local post and asked if I could print it for an 8' x 8' sign. Everything I found so far is barely usable at 8x8 inches.

VFW.jpg

Jason Thomas

If you search for and download the VFW logo guidelines pdf, I believe it is vectorized on page 53. Probably a good idea to read through and adhere to the guidelines though.

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
The Cross of Malta logo on Page 53 of the VFW Style Guide (2018) is really quite a mess. Technically, it's a vector logo. But it has dozens of unfilled, unpainted paths that are working as clipping masks to how really low resolution pixel-based texture images. It would be some time consuming hell having to carefully fix all of that.

Attachments

• VFW-ClippingMaskHell.png
    VFW-ClippingMaskHell.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 66